You love the thrill of the sale or dream of launching the next big product promotion.
Establish a solid foundation for your career by focusing on the drivers of marketing, including the trends that cause existing and new markets to develop. You will have the chance to enroll in innovative courses such as “Marketing on the Internet” and “Sports Marketing.” Additionally, the department participates in the International Business Seminars program, allowing students to travel to Europe and learn best business practices from several firms and companies.
- Professional Sales: Through course work, learn about sales fundamentals and management, then engage in either a professional sales practicum or a professional sales internship, which are designed for you to gain experience while working in sales positions guided by a sales professional practitioner and overseen by a faculty mentor.
- Digital Marketing: Students integrate their knowledge of promotions, marketing research, consumer behavior, and statistics with exposure to digital marketing content distribution platforms to equip themselves with the practical knowledge and skillsets necessary to succeed in the growing and in-demand professions of digital and social media marketing.
- Marketing Analytics: With classroom exposure and real-world experience through an analytics practicum or internship, the marketing analytics concentration equips students with the practical knowledge and skillsets necessary to make data-driven decisions. Students will be able to integrate their knowledge of economics, decision science, marketing research, consumer behavior, and statistics that can inform marketing strategies, tasks, and decisions.
- Advertising manager
- Customer service manager
- Promotions coordinator
- Sales manager
E. J. Ourso College of Business
Course Load by Subject Area
- Business & Economics: High Intensity
- Communication: Medium Intensity
- View all course loads