CxC Science Studio [inside Studio 151]
Thank you for your interest in the CxC studios! The studios are currently closed but we'll be back in action at the start of the Fall 2020 semester, and we look forward to connecting then. In the meantime, we hope you stay safe and well.
151 Coates Hall, 225-578-7656
Hours: Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Science Coordinator: Becky Carmichael, email@example.com
In addition to the resources available to all LSU students
within Studio 151, Science students and faculty have access to a variety of communication support resources specific to science.
One-on-One & Group Coaching/Mentoring Services
- Converting research data into written scientific reports and publications
- Developing oral presentations for classes or scientific conferences
- Designing graphics or poster presentations to visually convey research
- Utilizing specialized technology to capture images, expose patterns and manipulate data
Unique Science Communication Software
- Poster Genius: template-based software for designing posters
- LaTeX: typeset software for mathematical equations