CxC Art + Design Studio
Located inside the Design Building in room 215
Coordinator: Josef Horáček
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9 a.m.– 3 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m.– 3 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m.– 4 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., 3–5 p.m.
Student & Faculty Resources
- Writing review and feedback consultations, primarily for art and design related proposals, statements, research papers, professional documents, and class projects
- Digital documentation area containing scanners, studio lighting, and digital photography equipment to capture images for portfolios
- Assistance with creating visual documents, presentations, and web portfolios
- Audiovisual equipment available for checkout
- Conference table and HD display for project work, preparation, small group meetings, and presentation rehearsals
- Open-access PC workstations, including two 27" Wacom tablets, available for individual or group web design, graphic design, CAD, and 3D modeling
- 3D scanning and 3D printing of objects for art and design projects
- Library and research support for art and design projects
- Free scantrons and Blue Books (courtesy of LSU Student Government)
- Course enhancement support for faculty