Dean's Circle of Giving
The LSU School of Veterinary Medicine's Dean's Circle members make annual unrestricted gifts of $1,000 or more to provide outstanding patient care, engage and serve the community, discover new cures, and train the next generation of outstanding veterinarians.
At the inception of the Dean's Circle in late 2015, the dean of the LSU School of Veterinary Medicine made a commitment to our students to utilize the funds to increase the size of all of our endowed scholarships. With students graduating with an average of $130,000 in debt, scholarship support is an important factor in recruiting and retaining the highest quality veterinary students.
- Parking at LSU Vet Med for all LSU home football games
- Exclusive access to annual donor events
- Tiger Lapel Pin
- 15% discount on LSU Vet Med continuing education
- Library services such as literature, photocopies, and more
- Set rate discount at The Cook Hotel and Conference Center (exclusions apply)
- Recognition on applicable communication materials
- If you are an LSU Vet Med alumnus, your membership also counts towards your annual class giving effort
- Gifts may be pledged out over 12 months
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you and your spouse will be recognized as members of our Dean's Circle with a qualifying gift.
Yes, employee matches are a great way to maximize your giving and will count as part of your total annual contribution.
Any 12-month period
Yes, we welcome organizations and corporations to join our Dean's Circle.
As a Dean's Circle member, you will receive your parking pass benefit annually via the mail. Each parking pass is mailed before the start of the LSU Football Season and should be received before the first home football game.