How to Schedule an Appointment using the Navigate App
UCFY Spring 2022 Operating Schedule
Important LSU Spring academic deadlines
Appointments April 18 - May 20
Appointments are open 10 days out. Check each day on Navigate App at 8am for same
day appointment openings.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday; 8:00 – 4:30 PM (Central Standard Time)
Location: 150 Allen Hall
UCFY offers virtual and in-person advising appointments (Monday – Friday; 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM – Central Standard Time). Appointments open two weeks in advance. If all appointments are showing as full for the next two weeks, check the appointment system each morning at 8:00 AM (Central Standard Time) for possible same day appointment availability.
UCFY students can schedule a virtual appointment through the Navigate Student app. See the video to the left or instructions below for more information on this process. Students with difficulty accessing the App, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Students enrolled in UCFY can schedule an appointment with a UCFY academic counselor through the Navigate Student App.
- Students enrolled in an LSU senior college can schedule an appointment with their respective college academic counselor through the Navigate Student App. Ensure to select “Academic Advising” as the appointment type to be directed to your specific senior college for assistance.
- If in-person appointments booked, check for virtual appointment availability.
NOTE: Non-UCFY students who schedule appointments with UCFY academic counselors will receive appointment cancellation notices and be directed to reschedule with the appropriate advising office to provide them with the best assistance possible.
When scheduling a virtual appointment, select the following options as prompted:
- What type of appointment would you like to schedule: Academic Advising (UCFY & UCAC)
- Service: Select the appropriate service based on your needs. If selecting advising ensure to select Advising (UCFY)
- Date: Select your desired appointment date
- Location: Center for Freshman Year (UCFY)
- Time: Select your desired appointment time
- How would you like to meet: Virtual or In-Person
- Would you like to share anything: Please include your intended major, specific advising needs, and your preferred name and pronouns in the comment box.
- Select “Schedule” at the bottom of the screen to finalize your appointment
You will receive an appointment confirmation as well as a reminder which will provide a link to access the Zoom appointment.