Robert C. Reigh
Resident Director of the Aquaculture Research Station.
Aquaculture Research Station
2410 Ben Hurr Road
Baton Rouge, LA 70820
phone: (225) 765-2848
Research interests and experience
Aquatic animal nutrition and improved aquacultural practices for warmwater species; specifically, nutrient requirements and nutritional physiology of fishes and crustaceans, development and improvement of feeds for commercially important species, and reduction of nutrient inputs to aquacultural production systems.
Conduct research in aquatic animal nutrition; improve feeds and feeding practices for warmwater species; teach undergraduate and graduate courses in aquaculture and nutrition.
- Ph.D., Texas A & M University
- M.S., University of North Dakota
- B.S., Western Illinois University
- RNR 2002 - Introduction to Fisheries and Aquaculture
- RNR 4061 - Special Problems
- RNR 7010 - Nutrition of Aquatic Animals
- RNR 7070 - Fisheries Seminar
- RNR 8000 - Thesis Research
- RNR 9000 - Dissertation Research