Corn Maze at Burden
Corn Maze Saturdays
Morning | 9 - 11 a.m.
Midday | Noon - 2 p.m.
Afternoon | 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Tickets are $15 per person and free for children two and younger. Tickets are pre-sale only, and will not be offered at the gate. All ages must have a ticket to enter. Tickets are limited.
Become a member! Members of the Friends of LSU AgCenter Botanic Gardens with a Family/Dual membership or above receive 4 discounted Corn Maze tickets. Sign into your member portal to register for your member tickets.
Activities will include:
- Corn Maze
- Sunflower Fields (weather dependent)
- Pumpkin Patch
- Petting Farm
- Gargantuan Games
- Corn Crib
- Spook-tacular Playground
- Temporary Tattoo Parlor
- Satsuma picking
- Antique Tractors
- Hay Mountain
- Picnic Area with local food vendors
Corn Maze is brought to you in part by:
Corn Maze Fridays | 2022 Dates
Morning | 9 - 11 a.m.
Afternoon | 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Corn Maze Fridays are back and better than ever! Activities include a hayride with stops for citrus-picking, a playground and games, a pumpkin patch with an activity, a petting farm, and, of course, the corn maze!
- Open to Kindergarten - 4th grade school groups
- Groups can choose to attend one of the two-hour sessions
- 200 student capacity for each session
- One teacher or chaperone is required for every ten children. There is no fee for this required chaperone to attend.
- $10 per student; $10 per non-required attendee e.g., additional teachers and chaperones, siblings, etc.
What to Expect:
- Children will move through six activity stations in groups of about 30.
- Corn Maze is an outdoor event that requires the ability to walk across grass, dirt and wood chips and the ability to mount and dismount a trailer for the hayride.
- Please notify us of any person in your party with a disability, and we will do our best to make accommodations wherever possible.
Registration and Check In:
- Payments will only be accepted as one complete payment. Separate payments will not be accepted.
- Payment is due upon arrival in the form of cash or check.
- No refunds will be issued, even if a student or chaperone is unable to attend.
- Teachers, chaperones, students, siblings, etc. must all enter as one group.
- Children are welcome to bring their lunch and enjoy a picnic at the Botanic Gardens! A designated lunch area will be made available.
- Food and drinks are NOT provided. Please ensure all guests bring water.
- Students and teachers are expected to clean up after themselves using the trash cans provided.
Email email@example.com or call 225-763-3990 to schedule your group for Corn Maze Fridays. Once you have scheduled your time slot, we will send you a registration form to complete and submit. You will receive an email once your registration form has been received.
Please share this information with your fellow teachers!