Thank you for your interest in the LSU Student Support Services program.
SSS Membership is a privilege that is granted to an elite group of LSU students.
- Gather the following information needed to apply:
- Social Security number
- LSU ID Number (89 number)
- LSU email address
- Information about educational attainment of your parents (for those who lived with their biological or adoptive parents)
- 1040 Tax Return or information about family taxable income and resources received by the family
- Your highest ACT or SAT composite score
- Your highest Math ACT sub-score
- Your high school GPA and rank in your class at graduation
- Information about high schools attended
- Information about previous college experience
Please contact Craig Winchell to apply or for more information:
Assitant Director, M.Ed.