Most people experience stress or anxiety at some point in their life. Plus, adjusting to college, moving to a new place, or starting a new graduate program can all be triggers for stress and anxiety. There are many healthy ways to manage stress and anxiety. Here are some resources to get you started on your own:
Free Mental Health Online Screening
Levels of Care
- There are multiple levels of care available to support your emotional wellness. More information here.
Free Audio Downloads
- Podcasts from the Mental Health Foundation
- Deep Breathing and Relaxation Exercises from Dartmouth College
- Community Wellness Downloads from MIT
- Wellness and Health Promotion offers wellness coaching sessions to learn more about stress and time management, as well as other health issues. More information here.