Mass Spectrometry Facility
The Louisiana State University Mass Spectrometry Facility provides analytical support for the Chemistry Department and other academic departments at LSU, researchers at other universities, and customers from private industry.
The navigation menu above provides specific information about the facility:
- Instruments & Rates: information about instruments and services available to users with the current rates
- Grant Support: an electronic form to request the support of the facility for your grants
- Submission Forms: information and forms to submit a sample to the MSF, including instruction about how to prepare your sample and where to bring it
- Procedures: this page contained links and description of protocols, example dataset, regulations, software and more. We continue adding material and you can make specific request as well.
- MALDI Booking: booking section of the MALDI, where you can find information about the schedules and the procedure to reserve the instrument
- Mailing List: an electronic form to subscribe to our mailing list; our emails provide general communication about the facility as well as events such as lectures, seminars and other events pertinent to mass spectrometry
- About Us: information about the facility, its managers, locations, mailing address and more
- Contact Us: an electronic form to contact us with any question you may have; the submission will be read by all facility managers; use this form to ask questions about submitting sample, sample preparation, mass spectrometry in general etc.