LSU is no stranger to overcoming challenges. When the stakes are at their highest, it’s our unbreakable collective spirit that sees us through. Our efforts to prevent the spread of coronavirus are no different. As Tigers, it’s critical that we each do our part. Pledge your commitment to protect your LSU community during the upcoming semester.
Take the Pledge
I pledge to do my part to keep our campus in good health to protect the LSU community.
I understand I have a role in the fight against COVID-19 and commit to responsible actions and being an accountable member of the LSU community.
I pledge to demonstrate my pride in LSU every day by:
- Following public health guidelines in place to help protect myself and others.
- Protecting myself and others in high-traffic areas of campus or situations where physical distancing isn’t possible to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Keeping my hands clean and sanitized while on campus, around my community and at home.
- Adhering to capacity limits in social situations to prevent high-spread scenarios.
- Monitoring my symptoms daily and following protocols designed to keep me and my community healthy.
- Modifying my actions and encouraging others to do the same as guidelines and recommendations adapt over time.
By taking the pledge to help protect LSU, I accept responsibility for myself and my actions and will do my best to prevent the spread of COVID-19.