Sunday, November 29, 2020; 6:28 p.m.
Dear LSU Community,
As we transition into post-Thanksgiving operations, we would like to share a few updates with you.
Free COVID-19 testing will remain available at the testing site in front of the Union. Testing hours are from 9 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday. Pre-registration is preferred; however, on-site registration is available. To register for a test, visit http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU. Please be aware that you do not need an appointment to get tested.
LSU has updated event guidelines based on the Governor’s new guidelines that went into effect on Wednesday, Nov. 25.
- All indoor meetings and events will be limited to 25% capacity (as determined by State Fire Marshal) or a maximum 75 people (whichever is less).
- All outdoor meetings and events will be limited to 25% capacity (as determined by State Fire Marshal) or a maximum 150 people (whichever is less).
- All in-person attendees will be required to follow CDC guidelines for physical distancing and personal hygiene.
- Face coverings are required.
- Any meeting or event over 10 in-person attendees requires approval from the EOC prior to the event taking place.
- For more information on events, please visit https://lsu.edu/roadmap/campus/events.php.