Updated: January 17, 2022
The following testing locations are available for the campus community.
263 Coates Hall
- Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Insurance is not required, but recommended
- Please bring your LSU ID and insurance card, if applicable
- Results can be expected within two days
- For questions regarding test results please email firstname.lastname@example.org
LSU Student Union
- Hours of Operation: Mon – Fri, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please preregister at http://health.questdiagnostics.com/STLOU. On-site registration will be available; however, pre-registration allows for express testing.
Test detects an active COVID-19 infection. It is a self-administered test using a nasal swab in the front of the nostril.
To get results by phone, please call 1.866.697.8378. To get results through MyQuest, sign up for a MyQuest account at MyQuest.QuestDiagnostics.com or download the MyQuest App.
4-H Mini Barn
Site is operated by Louisiana National Guard.
- Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Insurance not required
- Rapid tests are available
- Results can be expected within 15 to 30 minutes
- PCR tests are available based on qualifications
Appointments are not required, but preregistration saves time when you show up. You get to skip all of the registration and go straight to testing.
There is very limited parking at the 4-H Mini Barn, so those on campus are encouraged to walk to the barn.
Student Health Center
Testing is available for LSU students with priority given to students who have symptoms or who are close contacts. Students who are symptomatic should contact the Student Health Center to see a healthcare provider.
- Hours of Operation:
- Weekdays: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.*
* Except for home football games, when the Student Health Center is open on Sundays from 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
LSU will continue to monitor the wastewater on campus. This has proven to be one of the most effective tools in monitoring the spread of COVID-19.