Updated: August 6, 2021
Meeting & Event Guidelines
To further promote a safe environment on campus, all meetings and events will have the following guidelines and restrictions:
- As of May 10, 2021, EOC approval is no longer required for meetings and events.
- List of all attendees maintained and available upon request
- Events of up to 99 can be held according to venue specifications.
- Events of 100 or more have their capacity limited to 50% of total occupancy limit as determined by the venue managers.
- Outdoor venues are encouraged.
- Face coverings are required.
- If groups are unable to find appropriate space, the meeting or event will need to be held in a virtual or hybrid environment.
Location Specific Guidelines
- All meetings and events in academic buildings can begin at 7:30 a.m. on both weekdays and weekends.