E-mail : email@example.com
Office: 410 Hodges
Area of Interest
Semantics of metaphor; Francophone literature; Narrativity; gestural semiotics
Awards & Honors
LSU Distinguished Faculty Award 2006
Fonlon-Nichols Award, African Literature Association 2004
Award for best book of the year on African languages, Interdisciplinary Research Group on Africa (1998)
Literary Grand Prize of the President of Faso (1996-1998)
of the European Literary Award Economic Community (1992)
Writer in Residence, Theatre Populaire Romand (La Chaux de Fonds, Switerzland 1990) Writer in Residence, International Festival of Francophonies (Limoges, France, 1990-1)
- Dialogues and author interviews (Paris, L'Harmattan, Coll. "African Studies," 2012, 218 p.).
- Write to the infinitive: derision of writing in the novels of Williams Sassine . Paris: L'Harmattan, 2006, 293 p.
- Language and cultural liberation: the origins of history, Tabalayi, Sudbury (Canada), Glopro Publishing, March 2005 (repr Review and Corrected.).
- Literary Scriptures critical dictionary of African works in French, New Orleans, Presses Universitaires South 2002 Volumes 2, 1060 p.
- . Teach African literature Volume I: The Origins of Negritude . Paris: L'Harmattan, 2000.
- . The history of writing in memory Scales sky Tierno Monénembo Paris: L'Harmattan, 1999.
- Political thought of religious movements in Africa . Paris: L'Harmattan, 1998.
- "Invitation to the poetic journey" in African Issues, Paris, No. 14, Oct.-Nov. 2014 , pp. 62
- "Between literature and literariness: space for Freedoms and Limits of records" in spatiality utterance, Paris, Editions Dianoïa, 2014 , pp. 6-10.
- Mr. Mandela: "Preface" to Gathered Poems by Paul Dakeyo (Ivry-sur-Seine, Panafrika Editions / Flint / New South, 2014 , 312 p.).
- "The historical memory of Kourouma," Preface to the invisible faces or the mythical universe of Ahmadou Kourouma, Amadou Ouédraogo, 2014 .
- "To play the Francophonie in the US universities of America." In African Issues: Special Francophonie No. 4, October-November, 2013 , p. 32-34.