Health & Wellness for LSU First Members
The SparkPeople powered by WebTPA site offers:SparkPeople is the world’s largest healthy living community with free online diet and fitness programs. SparkPeople helps millions of people achieve their goals every single day. Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, live a healthier lifestyle, or reach other goals, SparkPeople can help – and it’s 100% FREE!
- Calorie Counter & Meal Plans: Take the guesswork out of what to eat with powerful, customizable tools.
- Personalized Fitness Plan & Exercise Demos: Burn calories and tone muscles with routines for at-home or the gym, plus watch online exercise videos.
- Active Support Message Boards: Get help from thousands of other people like you who are losing weight with SparkPeople.
- Advice From Experts: Participate in programs designed by registered dieticians and personal trainers, who are also there to answer your questions.
- Member-Created Goal Teams: Find others with similar goals and work towards success together.
- Recipes, Articles, Tips and More: Browse thousands of articles and over 100,000 recipes to learn about eating right, staying active and sticking to a health program.
- FitBit Integration: Track your steps traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed and sleep activity with FitBit.
To access these great health and wellness resources, just log in to your WebTPA member account (or register) at www.webtpa.com to explore all that SparkPeople has to offer.
LSU Dining has a website specifically designated for campus menus with calorie counts for any given day.
LSU University Recreation
LSU faculty and staff are eligible for UREC membership by presenting their Tiger Card at the UREC Student Recreation Center Operations Desk. Annual and semester memberships are available for additional fees.
LSU Campus Sustainability
There are many ways for faculty and staff to get involved with LSU Campus Sustainability. Visit the Campus Sustainability website for a short list of resources to help get you started.