Alliance for the future Taskforce
Alliance for the Future:
Dismantling Bias and Racism in the School of Theatre
The School of Theatre has established the Alliance for the Future: Dismantling Bias and Racism in the School of Theatre Task Force to develop a deliberate and definable action plan to advance Equity, Diversity and Inclusion as strategic priorities within the School of Theatre. The Task Force will use a transparent and inclusive process to engage all members of the School of Theatre community to create an infrastructure which embeds the values of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion across all organizational activities, policies and processes. The action plan will support systemic change which is both sustainable and promotes a system of shared accountability to create a culture of racial equity, inclusion and justice within the School of Theatre.
- Femi Euba, Louise and Kenneth Kinney Professor of Theatre (Faculty/Staff Representative)
- Tara Houston, Assistant Professor of Scenic Design (Faculty/Staff Representative)
- Sarena "Navi" Chambliss, Design/Technology (Undergraduate Student Representative)
- Yesenia Medina, Performance (Undergraduate Student Representative)
- Madi Stinemetz, MFA Design/Technology Program (Graduate Student Representative)
- C. Touchet, Instructor of Entertainment Lighting and Media Production (Faculty/Staff Representative)
- Shannon Walsh, Associate Professor of Theatre History (Faculty/Staff Representative)
- Holden White, Performance and Studio Art (Undergraduate Student Representative)
- Lance Wise, BA Theatre/BA Communication Studies, ‘19 (Alumni Representative
The Alliance will meet every two weeks starting October 15th at 1:30pm Central.
Meetings are collectively run and all who join are welcome to participate in every aspect of the meeting.