Travel & Financial
- May 2021 Business Travel Update
- Form Temp2: Request for International Travel During COVID-19 Outbreak
- PM-13: University Travel Regulations
- Changes to PM-13 for FY22 are located here.
- FY22 Travel Orientation Brochure
- Music Travel Request Form
- Travel Reimbursement Request Form
- AS 86: Request for Travel Advance
- AS 295: Request to Travel to Restricted Regions for Individual Travelers
- AS 296: Request to Travel to Restricted Regions for Student Study Trips
- AS 297: Faculty/Staff Emergency Contact Form
- AS 298: High Risk Travel Release and Waiver
- AS 516: Request for Authorization to Travel for Non-Worker
Review the full process to secure an event date with the production office and submit necessary details.
All events must go through the full Event Planning Process individually, even if already scheduled in a prior planning session. Failure to follow the process may result in loss of staff support for your event.
Please note that some evaluations, such as the barrier assessment, will ask for you to enter your myLSU credentials before proceeding. If you already signed in recently, e.g. to Moodle, this step happens automatically.
Students and faculty may use this form to request collaborative pianist services for an upcoming performance or event. Requests will be sent to the collaborative pianist coordinator, who will follow up with you on the request.
Use this form to make simple reservations of a room for occurrences such as rehearsals, lectures, meetings, or self-recording sessions. Rooms must be reserved to be used.
Do NOT use this form to make reservations for official School of Music events, such as faculty recitals, guest artist performances, or ensemble concerts.
Students, faculty, and staff within the College of Music & Dramatic Arts may request card-based access to the Music & Dramatic Arts Building, School of Music, and/or Tiger Band Hall.
- Access requests will be approved on a case-by-case basis by the appropriate CMDA staff member(s).
- If approved, access is not necessarily immediate. Facility Services must finalize the request.
- If you lose or replace your Tiger Card, access will be lost and a new request will need to be submitted.
Report any maintenance issues, such as leaks, burned-out lighting, or climate control problems.
For an emergency situation such as flooding, please call (225) 578-2327 instead of submitting this form.
Report problems or request services related to property and equipment (e.g., instruments, tools), such as moving or surplussing an asset, off campus storage, etc.
The property management form is temporarily unavailable. Please contact the appropriate staff directly if you have an issue or need.
All requests for keys must be made using the form below. University policy requires that all permanently-issued keys must be issued by the LSU Office of Facility Services. For needs lasting only a short period of time (i.e., not longer than a week), keys may be issued locally and will be reviewed and approved on an individual basis.
Request locker space to store your instrument in the School of Music or Music & Dramatic Arts building. You must be an LSU student actively enrolled in Music courses to take advantage of this resource.
Here are some steps to take before contacting tech support:
- Make sure the device(s) is/are plugged in and connected securely.
- Run fewer software applications at the same time. Try closing down applications that are not being actively used.
- Restart the device. Turning the device off and back on refreshes the computer's systems and often fixes many one-time glitches.
- Free up hard disk space. Uninstall unnecessary programs and move archive files that are not regularly used to an external storage location.
- Verify that your operating system and applications are up to date.
If you have tried these steps without resolving the issue, it is time to contact your departmental IT support staff.
LSU’s Department of Information Technology hosts a database of how-to instructions for fixing many computer problems. This database is known as GROK.
Provide information about your department-issued computer(s) for the CMDA Computer Database. This information will be used to inform our college's upgrade cycle.
If you would like to request a computer hardware purchase outside of the regular cycle, please use the form below.
If you have attempted the troubleshooting steps above and are still unable to resolve your technology problem, your next step will be to contact one of the following, depending on the type of issue.
- Faculty Technology Center (FTC)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (225) 578-3375, option 2
- University Systems
Contact the LSU ITS Service Desk
- Examples of university systems include LSU Mail, Moodle, Workday, Mainframe, Microsoft Teams, and Faculty 365.
- Email email@example.com
- Phone: (225) 578-3375
- Departmental Systems
Contact Departmental Technical Service Provider (TSP)
- Examples of departmental systems include local servers and access to Box cloud storage.
- Departmental Hardware
Contact Departmental Technical Service Provider (TSP)
- Examples of departmental hardware include classroom computers and audio/visual equipment.
Phishing is when malicious actors pose as a legitimate person or enterprise, for the purpose of stealing private information including (but not limited to) usernames and passwords, Social Security Numbers (SSN), and banking information.
Report any phishing attempts or other IT security concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LSU provides Microsoft Office and several other common software programs for the use of faculty, staff and students using a delivery system called Tigerware.
Faculty and staff needing to request new software procurements or renew licenses can do so using the Software Purchase Request.
If supplies are low or out, contact the departmental office manager for your area:
- School of Music - Ruth Alise
- School of Theatre - Ferris Peters
- Department of Bands - Kara Duplantier
If you need drivers installed to print, please submit a Technology Service Request Form.
If there is a physical malfunction or maintenance is needed, contact Copier Management.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (225) 578-2003
Training is available for how to use our new copiers: