Kinesiology Career Fair
Students network with employers in the kinesiology field to learn about their respective organizations, build professional relationships, and find out about internship and job opportunities.
Thank You to Our Event Sponsor!
Learn more about becoming an Event Sponsor below.
When and Where is This Event?
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Time: 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Location: LSU University Recreation Center
The Kinesiology Career Fair is a great opportunity for students to get to know companies and careers in the kinesiology field, as well as search for internship and full-time job opportunities. Take advantage of this event as a means to expand your professional network!
Some organizations will be hiring while others will be present to network for future opportunities. Students are encouraged to inquire about open positions, or to use this event as an opportunity to learn more about the kinds of jobs available to students studying Kinesiology.
Students seeking job or internship opportunities should bring copies of their résumé to share with the organizations that are hiring. View tips on creating a résumé, or schedule an appointment to review your résumé with an Olinde Career Center team member.
Business casual or professional attire is highly encouraged for all students.
Please note: You do not need to stay for the entire event and you may arrive after the scheduled start time. This is a come-and-go event.
Pop up banners and signage larger than 6ft table are not permitted at this event. Small table signage/banners, personalized linens and giveaways are acceptable
- 12:00 p.m. - Recruiter Check In Begins
- 1:00- 4:00 p.m. - Event
- Registration - $75 with 2 reps, 1 parking spot
- Extra Reps - $30
- Event Sponsorship - $200
Become an event sponsor for $200. You can sign-up to be an event sponsor during the registration process.
Benefits of sponsorship
- Your organization’s table is located in a Preferred Placement on the event floor, based on high student traffic areas and event space availability. Placement is at the discretion of the LSU Olinde Career Center.
- Name and/or logo included on the event web pages for both the student and employer side, and in e-newsletters sent out to all students.
- Name and/or logo highlighted on event signage and on the student handout.
Registration opens on December 9, 2019. To register:
- Log into Handshake. Not a Handshake user? Learn more and create your Handshake account today!
- Select the "Fairs" tab on the left navigation menu.
- Search for this event by entering "Louisiana State University" in the search bar. All LSU open event registrations will appear for you to browse.
- Select the event you would like to register for and proceed with the registration form.
Download the Event Refund Cancellation and Weather Policy.