College of Engineering Networking Reception
This Pre-Expo Networking Reception allows employers participating in the Expo to visit with Engineering students in a more intimate setting than the Expo provides.
Date: February 4, 2020
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Location: LSU Patrick F. Taylor Hall
Contact: LSU Olinde Career Center
Thank you to our Spring 2020 Event Sponsors!
Learn more about event sponsorship opportunities.
Business casual attire is required; students may choose to dress in business professional attire.
Students may bring résumés, but they are not required. Tips on creating a strong résumé can be found here. Also consider scheduling a Résumé Review appointment in Handshake, or stop by during Walk-In Hours from 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. Monday through Fridays in the Fall semester. You are also able to submit your résumé in Handshake to be reviewed by our team with 2-3 business days.
To view registered employers, login to Handshake online or through the Handshake Jobs & Careers App, click the Events tab, and click the fair you would like to view. Here is a support article to walk you through this process.
- Log into Handshake. Not a Handshake user? Create your free account today!
- Select the "Fairs" tab on the left navigation menu
- Search for this event by entering "Louisiana State University" in the search bar. All LSU open event registrations will appear for you to browse. Select the event you would like to register for and proceed with the registration form.
- Please note: Payment instructions will be sent to you via email within one week of your registration submission. Questions? Contact Kyle O'Neal at email@example.com.
- For companies NOT attending Expo, registration is $200 per company representative
- For companies attending Expo, registration is $75 per company representative
Review our Event Sponsorship Packet below for benefits of event sponsorship and the variety of sponsorship opportunities. You can sign-up to be an event sponsor during the registration process.