The Executive MBA Flex format incorporates a hybrid curriculum delivery, blending online learning with robust campus residencies. Students will also engage in experiential learning opportunities and travel the world to work on global projects.
A Customizable Experience
The Flores Executive MBA Flex format provides students with:
- a combination of foundational core classes (15 hours) and customizable core classes (9 hours)
- specializations in analytics, emerging technology, and healthcare management/policy
- GMAT and GRE waivers. See admission requirements for more information.
On-Campus Experiential Learning
- real-world opportunities with social-mission-based organizations.
- partner with local Baton Rouge and New Orleans startups and small enterprises.
- work in case teams to deliver real-world consultative solutions.
- study real-world problems in their cultural contexts.
- travel internationally and work with partner companies to deliver consultative solutions.
- enhance cultural intelligence through global tours and visits.
- conduct leadership and professional development opportunities with executive coaching.
Throughout this 36-hour, 20-month track, students will meet one weekend a month to engage in an enhanced classroom experience (half-day on Fridays and a full day on Saturdays) to offer more flexibility and convenience to our part-time MBA students.