- PhD Business Administration/Finance, University of Houston, Houston, Texas, 2019
- Teaching Interests: Financial Analytics
- Research Interests: Corporate finance, real estate, economics of climate change
Selected Research Publications
- Ratnadiwakara, D. and Venugopal, B. (2020). Do Areas Affected by Flood Disasters Attract Lower-Income and Less Creditworthy Homeowners?. Journal of Housing Research, 29(sup1), 121-143.
- Dombrowski, T., Pace, R., Ratnadiwakara, D., and Slawson, Jr., V. (2020). "Deductible Choice in Flood Insurance: Who Chooses the Maximum?". Journal of Housing Research, 29(sup1), S144-S169.
Employed by LSU since
August 15, 2019