Breakfast to Business
Breakfast to Business is a program presented by LSU Executive Education. The aim of the program is to provide timely, practical information, and solutions regarding current business topics that affect the Baton Rouge community from a local, regional, and national perspective.
Upcoming breakfasts will be posted soon.
- Steve Levin, PT, OCS, FAAOMPT, Reigning in Employer Health Costs
- Don Chance, PhD, Taking Control of Your Retirement Portfolio: What You Might Be Doing (or Not) that's Costing You and Your Employees Money
- Networking panel, Making the Most of Business Networking in Baton Rouge
- Ed Leachman, Disaster-Proof Your Business with a Continuity Plan
- Michelle Boullion, Building Self-Awareness with the DISC Behaviors Assessment
- Entrepreneurship panel, Baton Rouge Entrepreneurship Week
- Lisa Traina, Cyber Security: Minimizing your Risk
- Heather Esposito, Are you LinkedIn?
- John Georges, Tales From a Serial Entrepreneur
- F. King Alexander, Looking Beyond My First 30 Days at LSU
- Aaron Dirks, Train to be a World Class Entrepreneur
- Karleen Green, The Affordable Healthcare Act
- Brian Andrews, Real Estate Trends
- Pete Bush, Financial Investing